Shamir Progressive Lenses
Exclusively designed with proprietary, patented EyePoint Technology, a groundbreaking software program that utilizes ray-tracing to compute optical properties and simulate human vision, Shamir Progressives are digital, high-definition lenses that provide excellent peripheral vision, low distortion levels and smooth channels.
Freeform Shamir Autograph III
The Freeform Shamir Autograph III is rightfully considered the best progressive lens on the market today by many independent optometrists and opticians. If you already wear progressive lenses, you’ll appreciate that no matter how much your glasses improve your vision, there are some limitations.
You may notice a swimming effect at the sides of your lenses or have a narrower field of vision than you would like. The Shamir Autograph is the first and only varifocal lens that eliminates these annoying constraints, giving you ultimate vision with no compromise.
Shamir Computer™ & Shamir WorkSpace™
Advanced Freeform lens with special optical design for focus on the computer screen and the close working environment.
- Customized to varied work needs
- Shamir Computer: Excellent vision for close tasks with an optimal depth of field up to 1.5m
- Shamir WorkSpace: Excellent vision for close tasks or mid distance viewing with an optimal depth of field up to 3m
- Minimum fitting height: 14mm
Uses: Ideal for focus on close working environment
- Highly suited to computer work
- Functions as sophisticated reading glasses
- Allows perfect vision for both reading and computer use
- Very low distortion level
- Covers wide range of prescriptions: reading power of -6.00 to +8.00[D]
- Helps prevent the discomfort of Computer Vision Syndrome
Hoya – ID lens is the first fully customized progressive lens, designed using IDSD technology and shaped to the specific rotation of your eyes. The more you rely on your glasses, the more you’ll appreciate the ID lens.
HOYA’s Free-Form design approach is based on the understanding that no two eyes are the same. Their patented Integrated Double Surface Design (IDSD) technology maps the specific rotation of each eye, creating the blueprint for lens construction. HOYA Free-Form Fabrication then uses diamond point tools to shape both sides of the lens to the exact specifications of your eye rotation.
Progressive lens designs have always restricted the vertical and horizontal design components to the same side of the lens. HOYA is the first to customize the lens on both sides, creating a truly personalized vision correction.
Varilux Progressive Lenses
Varilux progressive lenses are the most technically advanced progressive lenses available. Varilux Physio® lenses are the only progressive lenses with the distortion-reducing benefits of W.A.V.E. Technology™.
- Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement.
- This gives you better vision than you probably thought was possible, whether you are looking near, far, or anywhere in-between.